Missing from Menus

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 21 14:33:37 UTC 2006

Aaron Konstam:
>> xterm was never in the menu (at least in gnome). The right click
>> openning a terminal in gnome is gotten by installing the rpm:
>> nautilus-open-terminal

Jonathan Allen:
> OK, so I have installed the RPM and the software loaded.  How do I
> get it into the desktop-right-click menu (for all users) ?

That happened when you intalled it.  Though you probably won't see it
appear on any login where Nautilus was already running.  Log out and
back in again, to see.  Nautilus doesn't seem to notice additions while
it's running, and it's always runnign while you have a Gnome session up.

I read messages from the public lists.