Totem movie player question

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 22 17:31:26 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-22 at 13:24 +0100, Alexander Volovics wrote:
> (I seem to remember that in a previous version of fedora/totem
>  this list could be at least removed by clearing the 'recent
>  documents' or something like that).

That "Recent documents" menu item, in the Gnome "Places" menu, never has
had anything in it on my PC (running FC5), other than the option to
"Clear Recent Documents".  Though applications that have their own
recent list, do have files listed in them.

Sorry to divert your thread, but it reminded me of something I've
noticed.

I read messages from the public lists.