Wordpress

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Thu Nov 23 09:20:29 UTC 2006

redhatdude at bellsouth.net wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm getting a huge delay when trying to post or view my wordpress blog.
> The browser either takes forever or gives me an error saying "POSIX
> error: Connection reset by peer".
> Is this an apache problem, mysql problem, php problem or wordpress problem?

Sounds like a network problem.  It is presumably the browser connection
to the server that is being "reset by peer"?  Can you access other
content on the same server okay, say, if you made a test.html file?

Is it hosted on its own box or one of these 10,000 sites on a 386 cheap
hosting services?

-Andy