Yum upgrade damage 3 of my systems yesterday

Julian Rios jrios at sapian.org
Thu Nov 23 14:38:07 UTC 2006

But the source of the problem is XFS, without this X11 never start.
XFS need NVIDIA driver ?

I test in the middle of day this things:

# Rebuild rpm database (probably not resolve te problem)
# Change driver from nvidia to nv (probably not resolve the problem)
# Reinstall NVIDIA Driver (NVIDIA splash screen start OK, then i think
that the NVIDIA driver is not the problem)

Thanks for suggestions !!!, i still probing ...