Getting Fedora to work - SELinux

sport sport-light at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 25 19:46:06 UTC 2006

Are you sure you can put swap space on LVM?  I have never done it, and
think it may be a bad idea anyway.  You want the fastest partition or
partitions to be swap, and usually I put it on a primary partition.
Also, you can shut off selinux by passing the kernel parameter selinux=0
I don't know off hand how to pass kernel parameters to an installation
kernel, but I'm pretty sure it can be done.  In fact I had to do it once
to shut off the apic with noapic, I just don't remember how I did it.
The kernel parameters how to will tell you though.  That's not the exact
name, but it's something like that.

good luck