Upgrade to FC6 takes very, very long time

Chris Wright linux-list at cwic-solutions.co.uk
Sun Nov 26 20:34:07 UTC 2006

Wade Hampton wrote:
> OK, but I have NEVER had it take that long in the past.
>
> I guess I'll try a fresh load on the old 600 Mhz machine and give it to
> my 10 year old.  Or do you recommend DSL?

I change that around if I were you.  I'd give the install to your 10
year old.

My 10 and 12 year old boys asked me if they could install FC6 on their
windows machine.  I agreed, but didn't expect them to take the install
disk and do it themselves.  They came back an hour later and ask how to
configure the remote printer and if I had any tips on how to complete
the first level of freedoom.

I give up... Time to go draw my pension, find a desert island somewhere.
I can't keep up with my kids anymore :(