need a bittorrent client

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Mon Nov 27 02:55:34 UTC 2006

Grumpy wrote:

>>> I believe the Samsung printer is covered by foomatic
>>>
>>> yum install foomatic
> Thanks for the info....but it just goes to prove my point. The printer has
> always been recognized installed and configured by the other distros.
> I'm not trying to start a flame war, but I am honestly confused by the
> omissions

It is OK to be "confused".  When I tried out SuSE a while back I was
confused about how it did things and found things missing that I thought
should have been there.  Confusion often accompanies change.

BTW, I feel you need to change your name.  No penguin should be
"grumpy"...we should all have "Happy Feet".