Ubuntu reaches out to embarrassed SuSE devs

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 04:41:42 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 09:13 +0000, Andy Green wrote:

> The Ubuntu-ite iconoclast brigades probably aren't interested in notions
> about their place, hence their highly visible profile and vigorous
> growth.  Whatever the faux pas of declasse Ubuntu that may be muttered
> about behind lacy handkerchiefs it is nothing to the Judas-style
> seduction of Novell that is calculated to put everything in danger.

Wow Andy! I'm impressed! You turn a good phrase! "faux pas of declasse
Ubuntu that may be muttered about behind lacy handkerchiefs" really took
me aback, and then I boggled, then rallied impressed! That's some good
stuff, so keep it up... we'll make this place a class act yet. Would you
try your hand at "Novell as a $20 whore"? Clean it up and turn another
phrase as your homework? Judas was very close to being spot-on. Ric

p/s Moby Thesaurus II has a pile of great Thesaurus suggestions!