I'd like to dual boot Fedora with Debian...

Redefined Horizons redefined.horizons at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 04:47:17 UTC 2006

I want to thank Mike, Steve, and Jim for there responses.

 I've got a backup of the important data from my Debian System. I also
downloaded the installation guide. If Fedora is able to install in the
empty partition I think I can get it done without too much trouble.

If I run into trouble I'll be sure to post another message. Either way
I'm sure you guys will hear from me again. I'll have questions when I
get the system running.:]

Thanks again.