Proposed changes for fedora

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Tue Nov 28 12:51:48 UTC 2006

Anne Wilson wrote:

>>      I agree wholeheartedly.  Although I have never had any problems
>> with installing Fedora, it is still a good idea to have a short survey
>> after the installation (assuming, of course you are able to complete the
>> installation) where people can sound off on how their individual
>> installation went or how it can be improved.
>
> OK - 300,000 installs in 3.5 weeks.  Would you be prepared to sort the
> wheat from the chaff in these reports?

So what you are saying is,
there are so many problems we are going to ignore them?

Or else you believe there are very few problems,
in which case you would find 99% say "No problem encountered".

I would have thought it would be relatively easy
to set up a multiple choice survey
which would give an immediate picture of users' experience.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366