rpm error

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 14:30:03 UTC 2006

This am trying to do a yum, I got an rpm error.  I tried to do a
--rebuilddb and this is the same error, so it is not a yum error, but an
rpm error after the last update

[bpm]$ sudo rpm --rebuilddb
error: db4 error(-1076673940) from db->open: Unknown error: -1076673940
error: cannot open Packages index using db3 -  (-1076673940)

Do I need to roll back rpm?

--
Brian Millett - [ Ivanova and Sinclair, "A Voice in the Wilderness I"]
"Well, we don't know what other long range weapons might be down there