FC5 "suspend" does partial work??

Paul ZHU zhu.blue at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:38:15 UTC 2006

Hello,

my CPU is AMD Athlon64 3000+,MBoard is 939NF4G-SATA2,which Nvida
chipset.

When I try to use "suspend", the PC can stop work,i.e screen becames
black,cpu fan stop running.etc.that seems ok.

but when I try to wake it up by pressing keyboard, it didn't wakeup,
then I push the "Power" Button and quickly release, the cpu fan is
running now, but screen is still black. so, I cann't use my PC.

I have to reboot it by pressing the "Power" button more than a few
seconds , then it shutdown and I release it and press it again, now it
start rebooting.

so, how can I let "suspend" works successfully?

Thank you all very much!

Paul ZHU