where is Network Configuration Wizard?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 18:09:20 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-10-03 at 16:02 +0200, Per-Anton Rønning wrote:
> In FC5 you have 2 possibilities:
> 1) Control Center -> Internet & Network ->  Network Settings
> 2) KDE Menu -> System -> Network Device Control (.. or "neat" form a
> terminal window)
> Study these and see if they provide what you are looking for,
> PA
>

> Ric Moore wrote:
> > How do I invoke it and what rpm provides it? Thanx! Ric

Thanks for both replies, but neither of the two are the application
named Network Configuration Wizard... it's actually a very slick gui.
I've seen it come up, but for the life of me cannot figure out how it
popped up when it did, and under what circumstances.

Rahul!! Do you know what rpm contains it and the filename it runs under?
Thanks to everyone.

Wavy Gravy for President! Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.