top posting netiquette

jdow jdow at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 4 00:53:22 UTC 2006

From: "Grumpy_Penguin" <grumpypenguin at qwest.net>
> On Tuesday 03 October 2006 05:18 pm, Ric Moore wrote:

>> > i dunno ... i have these fantasies ... oh, crap!  did i just say that
>> > out loud?  :-)
>>
>> We ALL have them, mostly we just don't talk about them! <cackles> Ric
> As he fantasizes about being tied up with Cat-5e cable while a beautiful
> girl
> from customer support makes him reinstall windows over and over ....naw
> that
> is just too sick

Um, not as bad as trying to use Visual Studio 2005, the single most
awkward to use GUI I have ever tried to work with and for a development
tool amazingly buggy. (It even has apparent memory leaks.) I wish the
project I am working on could use VS6. That was MUCH more useable and
about 90% less buggy with none of them fatal like the VS 2005 leaks.

{^_^}