Windows is more secure than Linux :)

tom tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Thu Oct 5 18:58:41 UTC 2006

On Thu, 5 Oct 2006, Gilboa Davara wrote:

> On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 14:18 +0100, Vijay Gill wrote:
>> I don't know if this is old news but I thought of sharing it.
>>
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en;276304
>>
>> Vijay
>>

> I assume that spreading MS generated FUD is of interest to the
> Fedora-Users group?

IMHO, MS generated FUD should be of some interest on a fedora list.
If you don't know what the FUD is, you cann't counter it. Which is a
little like a surrender without a fight. Not a good idea.

OTOH, I can not speak to this particular item, since I'm so tired of MS in
general, I decline to participate in FUD flinging or even to look at the
link.

YMMV of course.