Windows is more secure than Linux :)

Rodolfo Alcazar rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Thu Oct 5 23:24:06 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 22:18 +0100, Vijay Gill wrote:
> OMG,
> I just wanted to share it with you for a laugh.

Really nice bug, didnt know it. Not FUDdy at all. Im sure we'll share
funny bugs, wether they come from linux or not. But please mark future
offtopic messages with [OT] in subject, so filters can be applied by
those who want to filter additional chattery.

Thanks, good luck!
Rodolfo Alcazar - rodolfo.alcazar at padep.org.bo
Netzmanager Padep, GTZ
591-70656800, -22417628, LA PAZ, BOLIVIA
http://otbits.blogspot.com
--
Macs are for those who don't want to know why their computer works.
Linux is for those who want to know why their computer works.