a couple of questions

Andy Green andy at warmcat.com
Fri Oct 6 15:40:50 UTC 2006

Scott Berry wrote:

>> hp-levels
>> Now my father who uses kde needs this put in Kde how would this best
>> be done?  Just make a link to it?

Yes the KDE menus do not really reflect what the Gnome menus have in a
1:1 way.  This is because KDE is a creature of Extras and Gnome is the
official desktop environment of Fedora.  Which would be fine except IMO
KDE is considerably better (due to its C++ methodology I believe) than
Gnome and has been for several years.  But RHAT is not a KDE shop.

Because I don't have an HP printer I can't tell if these applets are
graphical or not.  But perhaps you can create a way to run them either
way by just rightclicking on your KDE "start button" icon and choose the
"menu editor" to add a menu entry.

-Andy