OT: Sendmail antispam relay HOWTO

Brian D. McGrew brian at visionpro.com
Tue Oct 10 16:16:54 UTC 2006

I want to use FC3 to setup a mail relay/spam filter using sendmail so
that my Exchange server doesn't talk to the world anymore!  In essence I
want sendmail to talk to the outside world, run a spam and virus check
on the incoming mail and then relay it to the Exchange server; and then
do the same for outbound mail.

Can someone point me to a FC3/Sendmail HOWTO on getting this done?  It's
been a while since I've messed with sendmail stuff like this?

Thanks!

:b!

Brian D. McGrew { brian at visionpro.com || brian at doubledimension.com }
--
> This is a test.  This is only a test!
  Had this been an actual emergency, you would have been
  told to cancel this test and seek professional assistance!