bsnl broadband setup

Vivek J. Patankar list307 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 04:20:05 UTC 2006

On 10/10/06, yogesh at banasdairy.coop <yogesh at banasdairy.coop> wrote:
> i have a proxy server
> early i get internet from tata
> now days i get broad band connection of internet from bsnl
> i have a cat6 cable came from modem to my pc eth0
> i have only username and passwd
> so how can i create connection to that broadband
> please any one give me some idea
> i try with pppoE but i not get successed
> also my server have no gui mode
> all are in terminal

Yogesh,
   This question would be better answered if posted in your local LUG.
Your problem is a Local ISP configuration issue and somebody who uses
that ISP would be able to give you a more exact answer, I would
suggest the Gujrat LUG. Their forums should have threads on howto
configure BSNL Dataone Boradband.
http://www.linux-gujarat.co.in/

--
Regards