Top vs. bottom posting, solution proposal ;-)

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 15 21:50:18 UTC 2006

actually..

if you want to post in html, go for it! same with hijacking threads.. we're
adults, we can use the delete key...

and if your responses aren't on a diet.. well hey, a little fat in your
emails never hurt anyone!!

lawd.. if worrying about the size of an email, or how it's posted is high on
your agenda, you should go to bed every night thanking whoever you thank
that your life is going so damn well that you can have time to worry if
you're going to get an email from someone who's top/bottom/side posted....
(and i'm not even getting into the issue of your responding to these emails,
about the appearance, as opposed to the content!!)

come on people, this isn't like it's a religous issue or something...

!!!!