Top vs. bottom posting, solution proposal ;-)

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 04:50:07 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 00:35 +0200, Marko Vojinovic wrote:

> Why? This is just a simple "sort-the-strings" problem. Actually, there is a
> lot of stuff I didn't consider, to be honest. But if you have a good idea or
> a better algorithm, I'd be glad to hear about it. :-)
>
> Btw, that goes for the algorithm, not for the implementation. As I said, I am
> perfectly aware that this code can be written *much* better... :-)

Marko, I think you have the Right Thing (tm) the problem may be that
this pond is too small... especially when folks start telling you what
to do or not do.

I sense a "Brother in Anarchy" in you and I have what I feel to be a
very good advice... go to sourceforge and apply there for some free
devel space! Get others to work on it with you... what a HOOT!! Announce
it on notable linux portals and see who joins you in the exodus from
those who refuse to acknowledge and be responsible for their abusive
top-posting pathologies.

Feel free to rave and be LARGE about it! I will absolutely delight in
it, if you start a movement and make your point heard around the world.
The next riots in Red Square will feature some little guy standing up to
a tank shouting against the Top Posting running dogs. Protests and
demonstrations will erupt everywhere and Sociologists will have new
fodder for their groups to angst over. You go, Marko and lead the way
carrying the lamp against the darkness of Top Posters everywhere.

I'll make the speaking arrangements for you, work your scheduling and
T-shirt sales for a very very small percentage of the gross. Can we
talk? You'll enjoy working from the comfort of your home and da money is
great too! <cackles> I hope you do this thing, Marko. God knows that
this world needs some really good chuckles. Give 'em Hell, Ric
...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/