Top vs. bottom posting, solution proposal ;-)

Marko Vojinovic vvmarko at panet.co.yu
Mon Oct 16 08:56:12 UTC 2006

On Monday 16 October 2006 00:08, Frank Pineau wrote:
> It doesn't seem
>
> On Sun, 2006-10-15 at 21:56 +0200, Marko Vojinovic wrote:
> > So, I devoted a couple of hours of my time to write down some prototype
> > of top/bottom post converter, creatively named top2bottom.c :-)
>
> to work right for me.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. You do not like the way it works,
or it does not work?

If you don't like what it does, maybe give a suggestion on what to improve.
I'll do it, if it is possible... :-)

If it doesn't compile or execute properly, send some more info, errors,
whatever...

Best regards, :-)
Marko