Firefox - How to play wmv files?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Oct 16 12:21:42 UTC 2006

On Monday 16 October 2006 04:46, Ric Moore wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-10-15 at 10:01 +0100, Anne Wilson wrote:
> > http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/elprojects/SimpleProduct_ELP.aspx?CS_Product
> >ID=PR1242&CS_Category=&CS_Catalog=Elprojects
>
> Anne, I have to admit, I got curious. I went back and viewed that video.
> That's pretty cool! Do you have a sewing machine that will do all of
> that?? Does it use a computer interface?? Pretty nifty stuff. My
> birthday is 11/11 ... wayward4now.net using yellow thread on a purple
> t-shirt would be nice! Or Peppy LaPew, my alter ego ...either would be
> good! <huge grin> Ric

LOL

Yes, I have an embroidery machine, although I haven't tried trapunto on it.
It has an embedded computer, of course.  You can get digitised patterns
on-line very cheaply, and you can adapt them or digitise your own under some
very clunky windows software.  As well as traditional embroidery it can do
crochet effect and lace!

Anne