can someone please help with this?

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Wed Oct 18 05:28:03 UTC 2006

Globe Trotter wrote:
> Many thanks in advance!
> Best,

If you are running gnome you can simply go to the
"system-->preferences-->removal devices" menu and uncheck the appropriate boxes.

Then add the line of your choice in the fstab and you will be able to use
the mount command as before.

Is that what you want?

--
Eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow they may make it illegal.