fifo dump in Xorg.0.log with Matrox and NVidia graphics set to dual head.

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sat Oct 21 00:15:51 UTC 2006

I am testing out a new NVidia driver called nouveau and received a fifo
dump from the mga card reported in the Xorg.0.log file. Anyway, my main
question is related to getting the dump and figuring out which component
to file against for possible bug resolution. Currently the MGA is
primary display and the nouveau is secondary display. I don't have this
problem when using an mga for primary and nv driver for secondary.

Link to log with dump.
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=7479

Any ideas?
Jim