yum repositiry

Ambrogio fn050202 at flashnet.it
Sat Oct 21 06:43:08 UTC 2006

Il giorno ven, 20/10/2006 alle 09.29 -0400, adel.essafi at laposte.net ha
scritto:
> Dear all
> I am making a fedora repository and a livna repository for my institute.
> In every directory (extra and livna), there is a repodata directory.
>
> Next, I configure the /etc/yum.conf file on a client.
>
> Now, when trying yum install xxx  ,it downloads the xxx packages from the
> server but, it tells that there is a problem with the key.
What appens when you try download directly from the repos on internet?

Without the error message is hard to imagine what appens, but maybe that
you have to install the keys for repos.

For livna you can check from the internet site.
For fedora repos, you may find keys on internet or on the cd.

For example for my PC

#rpm -q -i gpg-pubkey-1ac70ce6-41bebeef
Name        : gpg-pubkey                   Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1ac70ce6                          Vendor: (none)
Release     : 41bebeef                      Build Date: sab 01 apr 2006 19:23:38 CEST
Install Date: sab 01 apr 2006 19:23:38 CEST      Build Host: localhost
Group       : Public Keys                   Source RPM: (none)
Size        : 0                                License: pubkey
Signature   : (none)
Summary     : gpg(Fedora Project <fedora-extras at fedoraproject.org>)
Description :

Bye