FC6 installation: repeat to get more packages?

fyzyk at post.cz fyzyk at post.cz
Wed Oct 25 12:27:56 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have installed the FC6 on my laptop. I choose during installation the option ' Office and productivity' (I am not sure about an english name of this option). Of course, this installation gave me some number of packages. I would like to install another packages which could  correspond to the option 'Software development' and maybe more.
I know I can perform such installation afterwards via yum and net.
But it is possible to install another option directly from CDs? Need I repeat whole installation? If yes can I do only upgrade or the full clean again?

Regards, Jaroslav