[Fedora] Re: SSH connection closed

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Fri Oct 27 00:45:01 UTC 2006

Darren Foster wrote:
> The router has a setting on it to keep the connection live or use the
> connection on a connect on demand connection it should be set as keep
> the connection live.

    Would be nice if I could actually find that setting.  It's nowhere
to be found.  Not in the manual nor in any of the tabs in the management
interface.  I just performed a firmware update and now it's getting
disconnected after 30 minutes of idleness.  There's nothing in the
entire configuration that talks about keeping the connection alive.

--
R | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.