bcm43xx wireless stops periodically.

Arch Willingham arch at tuparks.com
Mon Oct 30 12:38:44 UTC 2006

I have the exact same problem with FC6 final....had it with FC6 test 3, FC6 test 2 and FC5. All were new installs. When it does it to me, I have to pull the network card out and then put it back in. It also stops the clock on the laptop when it happens? I never mentioned it because I assumed it was unique to this laptop (Dell Inspiron 2200).

Arch