adding repos to smart (was: yum update errors)

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Oct 30 22:19:45 UTC 2006

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 01:09:34PM +0100, Colin Brace wrote:
> On 10/30/06, Axel Thimm <Axel.Thimm at atrpms.net> wrote:
>
> >Just as a help for starting, install the medley-package-config package
> >from ATrpms.
>
> Hi, thanks for bringing this package to my attention; it looks really
> useful. Unfortunately, it appears to conflict with similar packages of
> your colleagues; here are the yum errors:

Hi,

you're not supposed to use it in parallel.  medley-package-config is a
convenience package for getting access to all repos w/o (manually)
getting each single repo config package. E.g. if you pick the repo-own
package don't use medley-package-config.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net