youtube works!!! Papadizi!!!!

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 05:29:47 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 18:32 -0800, alan wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Ric Moore wrote:
>
> > The Universe now spins in greased grooves. After all of that dinking
> > with the new nvidia and the cubes and everything, I lost sight of what
> > truly significant in my life... Papadizi.
> >
> > Ah... the true single-mindedness of a man, with Honor. His one raw
> > guiding principle, acquiring an American "Woo-man", is brought to focus
> > in his vignettes, along with goat cheese and a fire side chat. Life
> > becomes reduced to the simplist terms, with no ambiguity nor falsehood
> > to his lifestyle. The trading of a woman for a goat. Simple, yet how
> > elegant in old world charm.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIdx-oOWcBc
> >
> > Just re-install flash to get your viewing pleasure enhanced by sound.
>
> Dude.  You gotta lay off the Dr. Bronner's soap.  I think it is affecting
> the speach center of your brain.

It's the writing center of my brain that got the yum upgrade from Hell.
Kurt Vonnegut jr. and Hunter S. Thompson. I'm channeling them both.
<sigh> Dr. Bonner wouldn't stand a chance in my world. <grins>

All the flurry in upgrading all the eye-candy left the machine darn near
brain dead, yet it could spin like a top. Not optimal, to me, if nothing
worked correctly. Not the "Right Thing" (TM) So I went about righting
things so that my computer would do as it ought to do... play videos and
games, in surround sound, no less.

It took a reinstall of the REAL java and followed with reinstall of
flash. I had papadizi, derth vader and the dancing java imp back, with
sound. Now, if someone would do a clean trade of a goat for American
Woo-man, my update would be complete, without further dependencies.

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net