FC6 Full Installation

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 31 11:24:58 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 09:39 +0000, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> You have to right-click on each group then select the "all options"
> option. Very tedious (he says, itching to start another flamewar ;-).

While not wanting an "all" option, I got mightily sick of individually
clicking on each package in a group, instead of being able to click on
the first I wanted to change, hold down shift, then click on the last I
wanted, and do a group in one go.

e.g. I wanted to add a batch of language support packages.  I was
clicking away for ages.  I couldn't find any way of selecting more than
one item at a time.

Some more user-friendly multiple-select would be a good idea.

I read messages from the public lists.