[ot] Re: hostname doesn't stick

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Sep 18 07:16:02 UTC 2006

On Sunday 17 September 2006 17:29, jdow wrote:
>From: "Gene Heskett" <gene.heskett at verizon.net>
>
>> And if that occurs, it needs BZ'd with all due haste, and the author of
>> such miss-guided code s/b sent to clean the agean stables as pennance.
>
>That's Augean stables - (and there is an interesting political blog
>by that name which I'd not DREAM of cleaning.)

Bah.  I didn't think the spelling looked right, but I was too lazy to drag
out either a bible or a dictionary.  ispell doesn't work here.  Installed,
but doesn't work.  I've asked about it on the kmail list but never got a
reply.

As for the blog, I can well imagine, care to share the url?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)