Fedora vs. Ubuntu

Amadeus W. M. amadeus84 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 21 01:31:09 UTC 2006

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 17:05:42 -0700, Antonio Olivares wrote:

> [...]

Yes, yes, that's the one. So if I understand this right,
it's not a live cd per se, but rather tools to create your own
live cd? That's nice! Does it mean I can put on a disk the exact
setup I have on my PC and take it with me anywhere, and feel at
home? I wonder if I could run a live cd at kinkos.

They gotta change the name though, I'll never remember it.