Suggestions for e-mail client:

Trond Danielsen trond.danielsen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 17:29:29 UTC 2006

On 9/29/06, Rob Brown-Bayliss <uncertain.genius at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/29/06, Todd Zullinger <tmz at pobox.com> wrote:
>
> > before viewing.  I never miss seeing someone's large red font or
> > graphical .sig.
>
> Yet we all have to endure your although very secure 19 line text siganture...
>
>   ;-)

Haha, could not agree more! All those people complaining about html
email are allways sending signed messages to public lists where it is
guarenteed that 99.9% of the receivers do not have a signed key to
verify the sender. Please remove signatures longer than two lines
before complaining about html email.

--
Trond Danielsen