Problems while installing and compiling a driver for Realtek 8168

Bart De Soete bart.de.soete at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 19:59:11 UTC 2006

I think I need to install my kernel-develpackage, but I receive an error
from Yum.
Can someone help me, please? Thanks.

The error in my terminal says:

[root at localhost bdesoete]# yum install kernel-devel
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
core                                                                 [1/3]
Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
[root at localhost bdesoete]#