Al Graziano al.graziano at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 14:50:40 UTC 2007

Hello,

can anybody point me to some reading to better understand how Fedora
loads modules, in which order and from which directories etc.,
especially with regards to Fedora 6. I've read a lot around but nothing
that gives me a firm idea

I am trying to understand how I can install certain modules at boot up
and conversely how I can  change a  module from  being installed
automatically to manually using modprobe. In order to do that I need to
know more about modules that installed at bootup

Thanks in advance
Al