Google TiSP, free in-home wireless broadband service

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 02:48:57 UTC 2007

--- Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko at greshko.com> wrote:

> Antonio Olivares wrote:
> > Dear folks,
> >
> >     Google is at it again with a new service
> called
> > TiSP, a free wireless internet system.  The catch,
> you
> > can read and find out.  Just install the google
> > toolbar and other things.  Find out more,
> >
> > http://www.google.com/tisp/
> >
> > http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html
> >
> > http://www.google.com/tisp/faq.html
> >
> > Linux support is not there yet, but it is
> promised.
> > Those that have dual boot can try it out and hope
> that
> > it works out.
>
> They forgot the disclaimer that this service is not
> available to cesspool
> owners.
>
> Ed

Right!  I have a cesspool, so I cannot sign up for the
service.  Yet I can refer the offer to other friends
who can get it and sign up.  I believe it is the right
thing to do.

In the FAQ,
http://www.google.com/tisp/faq.html
they answer the question

Can I use TiSP if my home uses a septic system?
 Sorry, but no -- TiSP requires the use of a central
sewer system to connect your home to the Internet.

Regards,

Antonio