Cad similar to 3DHome

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Mon Apr 2 16:56:13 UTC 2007

linuxmaillists at charter.net wrote:
> On Sunday 01 April 2007, CH wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Does anyone know of software that is close to 3DHome?  I
>> am not sure if anyone is familiar with it, but here is a
>> link:
>> http://www.3dhaonline.com/home_landscape_suite.htm
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Will
>
> Google turned up a number of systems
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=3D+CAD+on+Linux&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Having used 3DHome and other programs in the suite, I have not found
anything like either of them.

The 3D series of programs are very simple drafting programs to produce
3D images of houses or landscapes.  I would put most of the Linux 3D CAD
programs more into the AutoCAD type of drafting program.  Just not as
user friendly.

I don't need 3D at this time and I am happy with QCad.

--
Due to the move to M$ Exchange Server,
    anything that is a priority, please phone.