Odd problem with Logitech Cordless Elite keyboard

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 19:49:31 UTC 2007

In case no one knows, the Cordless Elite has a bunch of media keys at the top;
Play, Stop, a volume knob, Mute, etc.

I have all the keys working and picked up by Fedora; however, Fedora doesn't
react to the volume knob being turned up at all.

Oddly enough, if I use xev, the knob IS deteched and given the correct key
event, and I can even set it using KHotkeys.  However, the system never does
anything when I use it outside of those situations.
--
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - Get Firefox!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/ - Reclaim Your Inbox!