Odd problem with Logitech Cordless Elite keyboard

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Apr 3 07:10:41 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 15:49 -0400, Kelly wrote:
> I have all the keys working and picked up by Fedora; however, Fedora
> doesn't react to the volume knob being turned up at all.

I'd seen similar behaviour.  If I defined the keys properly, some things
would work with it, but XMMS ignored it.  Alternatively, not defining
them, XMMS would pay attention to the raw key codes.  GRR...  I gave up,
at least I could easily pause some music playing if the phone rang.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.