HP All in One device support

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Tue Apr 3 15:30:18 UTC 2007

Styma, Robert E (Robert) wrote:
> Back in the FC3 days, I was helping a person convert
> to Fedora from Window$.  They had an HP 1320 Printer,
> scanner, copier.  The Linux drivers at that time could
> support it either as a printer or a scanner but not
> both.  I ended up attaching it to a box running Window$
> and let it go at that.
>
> Does anyone have any recent experience connecting these
> type devices to a Linux box?  Are the HP PSC devices
> now fully supported?
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>

> Bob Styma

I don't have any problems at all with my HP DeskJet F335 All in one.  I
did have to install the hp_ijs drivers for the scanning part (I think
it's the ijs drivers (and the hp_lip drivers for good measure).
Configuration was a snap and I"ve had no trouble with it at all.

--
Ita erat quando hic adveni.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator