Wine problem on FC6, libGL error, freeze program

Yan Li elliot.li.tech at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 09:51:17 UTC 2007

Hi Ric,

On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 02:59:30AM -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-04-04 at 23:54 -0400, Mail List wrote:

> > >    I have same warning using codeweavers version - the above libGL warning
> > > every time it runs, however I do not get the 'error' so afte the warning it
> > > runs fine. IBM T42, ATI R350 radeon 9600 M10.
> > >     It shows a version of 0.9.17
> >
> >    I get this from glxinfo as well ... so its nothing at all to do with wine.
> >
> >    % glxinfo
> > libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x4b
> > name of display: :0.0
>
> There's something weird going on somewhere. My nvidia card is supposed
> to have openGL vers 2.0 on it, but glxinfo -l reports openGL ver. 1.5
> Plus I saw the same errors you had above for the first time ever. I have
> no clue, but I sure feel your pain. Ric

Ric, I think you should check your driver for v2.0 support.

For my Wine problem, I think it has little to do with the display
driver.  It should be the problem of Wine 0.9.32 shipped with FC6. I
just wonder is there anybody here has a successful run of Wine in
default configuration as non-root?  I knew it seems silly to ask that,
but I just wonder...   :)

--
Sincerely yours,

Li, Yan