view function of bind 9

edwardspl at ita.org.mo edwardspl at ita.org.mo
Fri Apr 6 07:07:15 UTC 2007

Hello Tim,

Would you mind to help as the following ?

For view and ( master / salve ) problem...
How to config the DNS as the following :
1, Transfer Master Internal Zone file to Salve Internal Zone.
2, Transfer Master External Zone file to Salve External Zone.

PS: Due to the domain_name is the same as Internal / External !