Commandline Torrent Downloader

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 22:13:42 UTC 2007

I'm looking to find a commandline driven torrent downloader I can run
on my headless guiless server. I know that azureus allows you to drop
torrent files in a directory and it will automatically start the
session up and get things moving, but I was wondering if there is a
similar way to do it with a commandline way? I'd like to automatically
seed back so my share ratio is 1:1 and then delete the torrentfile and
stop seeding, since my isp would have a heart attack because I don't
have unlimited bandwidth.

Thanks.

--
-=/>Thom