RAID-1 Question

Terry Zink tzink at logicworks.net
Tue Apr 10 18:10:38 UTC 2007

This is how I do things as well for the most part, however remember that grub is not installed onto the MBR by default so you'll want to install it into the MBR of those disks, or at the very least keep a rescue CD handy. (Or in my environment, a diskless pxe boot option.)

---

Terry Zink
RHCE
Logicworks