Tux 500

alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed Apr 11 18:07:26 UTC 2007

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007, taharka wrote:

> How do,
>
> On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 13:15 -0400, mindwave at cfl.rr.com wrote:
>> AND they have raised over $700 in one day!
>>

>> so with just 40 days left, lets see thats 734.11 x 39 = 28630.29
>
> Who's to say that more than $734.11 is collected each of the 40 days
> left? I'd expect that daily figure to fluctuate ;-)

This whole thing smells of marketing scam to me.  It would be one thing if
it was a group I trusted raising money, but these people are unknown to
me. And the marketing guy saying that "Something must be done! This is
something, therefore we must do it!" only adds to my opinion of scammage.

--
"Invoking the supernatural can explain anything, and hence explains nothing."
                   - University of Utah bioengineering professor Gregory Clark