Tux 500

mindwave at cfl.rr.com mindwave at cfl.rr.com
Wed Apr 11 19:46:15 UTC 2007

Having been to several 'indy' events I think they MAY be aiming at the 'elietst' crowd and the larger corporate owners.
although i cant think of a single company that sponsored a car BEFORE it had the worlds ear. Home Depot, Lowes, STP etc.
It is ALSO a quick way to generate LOTS of cash. most sponsors in that league would think nothing of throwing half a mil in advertising to a race team, unfortunately they are appealing to a community of millions of individuals on the HOPE that several hundred thousand will toss in a dollar.
Could be worse, they could be tempting NASCAR. Can you imagine Cooter and Skeeter the 1st time they have to CHMOD?

OY!