Good LORD! Cosmic payback for my sins

ethericalzen at gmail.com ethericalzen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:43:28 UTC 2007

On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:58:44 +0200
Manuel Arostegui Ramirez <manuel at todo-linux.com> took out a #2
pencil and scribbled:

> On Friday 13 April 2007 09:28:15 Ric Moore wrote:
> > Well, gmail just cranked back up. Only this time I'm getting
> > the email that I have sent, for a change, and my God is it a
> > torrent. Clear back to September of last year. 800 plus and
> > still coming down the tubes. All unread of course. <sighs> I'm
> > resetting my filters so it all goes where it is supposed to go.
> > Right in the middle of tax time. :) Ric
> >
> > --
>
> No trace of problems on any of my two Gmails accounts on the
> other side of the Atlantic Ocean

This has happened to me once before, but it was early on when I
changed from thunderbird to sylpheed-claws (I think you fedora
people call it mail-claws or something? Yes I saw it changed
upstream but I'm a CentOS user lol). I suddenly got all of my sent
mail (which actually made me happy) as unread mail. Little
filtering fixed the 'problem' but then again I was happy to have
seen it.

--
Alex White
ethericalzen at gmail.com