Glowing Blue Gnome Panel

Patrick flymooney at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 03:35:07 UTC 2007

   Forgive me if this has been mentioned before. I have a feeling it
must have but I cannot find anything about it in either Google, the
archives, the KDE site, or the Gnome site.

System:
	Fedora Core 6
	KDE
	Gnome Panel 2.16.3

   When I am working in a desktop, a program from one of the other
desktops will start slowing flashing blue in the gnome panel at the
bottom of the screen. If I click on it, the desktop will switch to the
one with that program and bring up the corresponding window. The program
has not been doing anything but just sitting there, no updates or
anything that I can see. Is there any way to stop this annoying action?
I have checked for a setting in the menus but cannot find anything. Is
there a CLI solution in a .conf file somewhere? I have been trying to
ignore it but it is starting to get on my nerves.

Thanks,

Patrick